2018-19 Religious Education Class Times
Sunday Session 1: 9:15-10:15am (all grades)
Sunday Session 2: 10:45-11:45am (all grades)
Monday Session 1: 4:30-5:30pm (grade pre-k – 6th)
Monday Session 2: 7:00-8:15pm (7th and 8th)
Tuesday Session 1: 4:30-5:30pm (all grades)
St. Rose Religious Education 2019-20 School Year
Sessions and Classes Offered:
|Sunday (S1)||9:15-10:15 am||PK-8|
|Monday (M1)||4:30-5:30 pm||PK-6; 7* and 8*|
|Monday (M2)||7:00-8:15 pm||7-8|
|Tuesday (T1)||4:30-5:30 pm||PK-8|
*M1: one 7th and one 8th Gr. class only …first come, first served
- Grades 1-8: Completion is required in order to celebrate the Sacraments of:
First Communion (in Grade 2), and Confirmation (in Grade 8).
- Grades PK & K: Recommended – wonderful initiation to their faith!
Tuition & Fees:
- See fee schedule (below) for cost details.
- “Early Bird” rates are in effect through May 31; regular prices are in effect thereafter.
(Any family registering for the program for the first time will be given the “early bird” rates).
- Financial assistance is available on a sliding scale to families in need.
- Financial Assistance applications are due by June 1, so please register and apply early!
- If at all possible, we ask you to cover the book fee (please pay at time of registration).
(St. Rose’s Finance Board has modeled the Religious Education financial assistance policy upon the diocesan model for awarding financial assistance to school families in need. There is a “cap” on the total amount of money available to the program each year, so please register early. Please call the office if you have any questions: 203-426-2333 ext. 3).
- Cash, check or credit card (VISA, MC, Discover) accepted.
- We can design an Installment Payment Plan that meets your needs.
However, we do ask that you pay the book fee at time of registration.
- Please call the Religious Education office at: 203-426-2333 ext. 3.
Did you know?….Tuition and fees cover or help to defray the costs associated with: staff salaries and benefits; speakers/retreats/workshops; additional priests and the Bishop for special events such as Advent and Lent Reconciliation, 1st Reconciliation, and Confirmation; musicians; traffic control; office supplies; sacramental and school supplies; printing and postage; telephone and internet; hospitality (food, beverage and supplies for special religious ed. functions); and building overhead (heat, electricity, maintenance, insurance).
2019-20 Fee Schedule:
(prior to 6/1)
|A.||Book (per child)||$25.00||$25.00|
|1st Reconciliation &
1st Communion (grade 2)
|Confirmation (grade 7)||$40.00||$40.00|
|Confirmation (grade 8)||$60.00||$60.00|
|Each additional child: add||$40.00||$40.00|
|If you are a Catechist:
tuition (part C.) is 50%
|D.||Non-Parishioner Fee for each child: St. Rose parishioners who give weekly help defray the costs of the Rel. Educ. Program.||$40.00||$40.00|